The SIE plays a central role in supporting and personalizing the student’s educational experience.
They provide appropriate advice and direction when they want, and contribute greatly to their academic achievement.
The Counseling Department offers a variety of services to meet your academic, emotional and social development needs. All students have a counselor for their personal success. When students experience difficulties, we work with students, parents, instructors, and tutors to develop and implement individual student academic and behavioral plans. We offer the following support services.
1: 1 individual counseling
- Consultation with parents, lecturers and other educators
- Develop student improvement plan
- Direct or indirect advice at a systematic level
- Recommendations for in-house support programs such as private tutoring
- Recommendations for external support services or community resources
We also work with our guidance teachers to design educational materials for students, including in-depth courses on topics such as time management, organizational and learning skills, workshops, and mini-lessons. A comprehensive counseling program promotes the success and well-being of all SIE students.